Tuesday 30 April 2013

Australian Institute of Sport (AIS)


I started working at AIS in 2011 under Lee Culnane (Manager) who played rugby together for Tuggeranong Vikings Rugby Union Club in Canberra.

Staffs and clients who are at AIS are very friendly and an opportunity to meet AUS's best coaches/sport scientists has been a great motivational factor since I started working there.


Recovery, Nutrition, Exercise Physiology, Biomechanics, Skill Acquisition, Strength & Conditioning, Sport Coaching and etc...
There are many disciplines that contribute athlete's sporting excellence.
This environment definitely changed my way of thinking about future sporting opportunity.

Meeting with coaches and wide variety of young talents were the best to cement my future goal.


Through this work, I started developing strength & conditioning coaching opportunity and realized importance of sport science at practical setting.  


One day, I would love to come back and look for new opportunity at the capital of Australia.

I would like to show my appreciation to people I met at AIS, colleagues who worked together and clients who I worked for.
Thank you very much.

Leaving this great institute is massive change in my life.
How can I become very influential coach?
What is waiting in my future?
My life is still challenging on me!!!

http://www.ausport.gov.au/ais/visit/swimfit/news/australian_institute_of_sport_wins_act_fitness_centre_of_the_year

http://www.ausport.gov.au/ais/visit/swimfit/news/trainer_profile2

No comments:

Post a Comment